Well, it's your lucky day.
The cable home of all things 'toon is working towards it's 20th year in broadcasting. To celebrate two full decades of greatness, they've set a pretty robust series of talks filled with some awesome guests and talent from the biggest and brightest that the channel has to offer.
It all starts up on Thursday the 12th of July:
- CARTOON NETWORK: Dreamworks Dragons: Riders of BerkPicking up where the critically-acclaimed feature film, How to Train Your Dragon, left off, this weekly animated series follows the continuing adventures of master dragon trainer Hiccup, his faithful dragon Toothless and his friends on the island of Berk. Dragon training reaches new heights as our heroes unlock secrets about their dragons, explore wild frontiers and discover new dragon species, all while battling against fierce enemies they never dreamed existed. Come get a first look at the series, which premieres this fall on Cartoon Network, and hear from some of the talented dragon trainers who helped bring it to life. Room 6A
- WB: MAD Screening and Q&AIt’s a MAD world, we just laugh in it. The magazine you tried to hide from your parents is now an animated series on Cartoon Network! Currently in its third season, this Warner Bros. Animation series is inspired by the country’s best-selling humor magazine, MAD, and features animated parodies, crazy commercials, pretend promos and classic gags. Take a peek behind the MAD curtain and learn what goes in to bringing the funny to your television every week. Back to bring more laughs this year will be series producers Kevin Shinick (Crank Yankers) and Mark Marek (Robot Chicken) along with Peter Girardi, Senior Vice President of Series and Alternative Animation at Warner Bros. Animation. Room 6DE
Friday the 13th (!)
- CARTOON NETWORK: Annoying OrangeBoasting more than 1 billion YouTube views to date, Annoying Orange is the Web sensation transformed into a new Cartoon Network television series that follows Orange and his buddies as they go on a wide range of adventures taking them from the fruit stand to parts unknown and everything in between. Join series creator Dane Boedigheimer (Orange), Toby Turner (Nerville) and others for a delightfully annoying time. Room 6A
- CARTOON NETWORK: Regular ShowYeaaauuhhh! It’s Regular Show at Comic-Con 2012! Join series creator JG Quintel (Mordecai, High Five Ghost), Bill Salyers (Rigby), Sam Marin (Benson, Pops, Muscle Man) and others for an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the comedy, drama and tomfoolery that make thisRegular Show so jolly good. Come for the merrymaking, stay for songs, sneaks and surprises! Room 6A
Saturday the 14th
- CARTOON NETWORK: Adventure TimeNot just any ol’ panel, this is Adventure Time! Join series creator Pendleton Ward (Lumpy Space Princess), Jeremy Shada (Finn), Tom Kenny (Ice King) and others as you experience the all out good time that is Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time! There will be singing, live readings, lots of exclusive clips and other mathematical surprises! Room 6A
- LUCAS PANEL: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Onto Season FiveThe aftermath of Season Four has left the Star Wars galaxy a very dangerous place: Darth Maul is alive, Asajj Ventress is a bounty hunter, and the Mandalorian Death Watch is deadlier than ever. How will these threads continue in Season Five of Star Wars: The Clone Wars? Find out in this behind-the-scenes panel, which will feature new clips, new insights and more. Join the discussion with Supervising Director Dave Filoni and head writer Matt Michnovetz (who wrote Season Four’s powerful Umbara arc). Moderated by Star Wars author Pablo Hidalgo.Room 6DE
Sunday the 15th
- CARTOON NETWORK: Level UpHuzzah! The Level Up gang is leaving Daventry Hills and heading to San Diego! Fans of Cartoon Network’s hit series about high school friends who battle their online foes IRL won’t want to miss this action packed panel! Peter Murrieta (executive producer) leads the stars ofLevel Up, Gaelan Connell (Wyatt), Connor del Rio (Dante), Jessie T. Usher (Lyle), Aimee Carrero (Angie) and Lonny Ross (Max Ross) along with executive producers David Schneiderman and Derek Guiley in a lively discussion on the upcoming adventures awaiting the Neverfail clan. The panel will answer fan questions and offer a sneak peak from a never-before-seen episode of Level Up! Room 6A
- WB PANEL: DC Nation Screening and Q&AThe Nation is coming to San Diego! DC Nation — Cartoon Network’s one-hour action and comedy programming block starring some of the most beloved and legendary heroes of the DC Universe — will make its first-ever Comic-Con appearance. In addition to exclusive video content for fan-favorite series Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice, the panel will also present sneak peeks at two highly anticipated upcoming DC Nation series:Beware The Batman and Teen Titans Go! The panel of super hero goodness will feature top animation producers Glen Murakami (Teen Titans), Mitch Watson (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated), Michael Jelenic (ThunderCats), Aaron Horvath (MAD) and Jeff Prezenkowski, director of series and shorts at Warner Bros. Animation. Room 6BCF
- CARTOON NETWORK: Ben 10: OmniverseIt’s hero time in San Diego! You don’t want to miss this chance to see the world premiere exclusive sneak peek of Ben 10: Omniverse. In the brand-new animated series premiering this fall, Ben has a new look, new aliens, a new sidekick and, of course, new bad guys to battle. Yuri Lowenthal (Ben) hosts a panel featuring stars and producers who will give an inside-look at the creation and direction of Ben 10: Omniverse, and you’ll be the first to see animation from this exciting new series! Room 6DE
Also, if you're a fan of the channel, all show long Cartoon Network will be hosting a birthday party at its booth (#3735). Everybody's invited to attend (since it is at their booth after all) and you may even get on TV.
And while you're there, make sure you visit the Regular Show experience too- that special event will be Friday the 13th through Sunday the 15th at 4pm. Come in RS cosplay and you've got yourself yet another chance to be featured on the boob tube.