The next game in the classic Tactics Ogre strategy series, Let Us Cling Together, is coming to PSP's everywhere very soon now- February 25th to be exact -and publisher Square/Enix wants to get fans further hyped by releasing a detailed look at it's feature set.
It lies after the jump if you be brave enough to... read it-
Edit: whoops, the 25th is the Euro release- all of us here in the States can Cling Together starting on the 15th.
• From the creators of FINAL FANTASY TACTICS, VAGRANT STORY and FINAL FANTASY XII. The original TACTICS OGRE development team reform to revitalise their iconic title.
• Tactical, turn-based battles are brought to life with stunning graphics, sounds and animation.
• New 3D maps that enhance the concept of height and improved battle engine, offering more compelling and realistic battles than before
• Uncover the truth in a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal and heroism.
• Near-endless customisation and hundreds of abilities to choose from.
• New characters not included in the original game
• New Battle Skill ability, adds to the range of play beyond Magic and Special abilities
• New graphics, music, gameplay and much more make this the definitive version of TACTICS OGRE
• New and improved visuals that create a TACTICS OGRE experience with more detail than ever before
• Re-arranged soundtrack from the original composers including 15 new compositions
• Experience thrilling Challenge Battles against friends; create a battle party from your units and send them to challenge a friend’s units by exchanging ghost data