It's a pretty slick idea; Hooked records user feedback and actually recommends games back to you based on how highly you 'rank' your games and what genre's you like to play in.
The Hooked app is a game recommendation and discovery platform that uses a proprietary algorithm to learn a users’ gaming preferences, game play statistics and social mapping to provide them with personalized game recommendations and advanced search features. The more games a user ranks, the more customized the recommendations will become, thus providing the users with introductions to games that they may have never been exposed to, including those from smaller developers whose games may have not received significant exposure.
Additional features of the app include:So it gives you a pretty deep selection of stuff too, not bad. Of course, the key to something like this (and actually getting use out of it) is to make sure you use it often. Remember, this little guy doesn't 'look' at your game collection all by itself- you need to make manual entry's.
- Personal Dashboard: Allowing users to track all of their game play statistics
- Access to all installed games
- Details on how many games have been played
- How much time has been spent playing each game
- The ability to create a game Queue: Save games in your account to install and play later
- Community Discovery: Find out what others are playing, what games they like and don’t like
- The ability to connect with friends to see what they are playing
You can pick up Hooked, on the Marketplace, by clicking here.