Gameloft's Diablo-like, dungeon crawler, Dungeon Hunter is one of the better games on the App store. It looks and sounds great and most importantly- it plays well. The sequel, aptly named Dungeon Hunter 2, has been eagerly anticipated by fans. As of last night, that wait is over-
Looks like good stuff. The game is on sale now for $6.99
Full description and details after the break-
The benchmark for action RPGs hits your iPhone & iPod touch in its second opus!
EXCLUSIVE CO-OP MULTIPLAYER MODE: Play the campaign solo or with up to 4 adventurers at the same time.
** IMPORTANT: MULTIPLAYER COMPATIBILITY ** Multiplayer mode available only on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3G or iPod Touch 4G, with 3.1.2 OS or higher.
- Team up online via Wi-Fi or locally via Bluetooth or local wireless.
- Game Center and Gameloft Live compatible: Find teammates, rise up the leaderboards , unlock achievements and more.
- Fight tougher enemies, face even more challenging quests and combine the talents of your team members to become even deadlier.
25 YEARS LATER, RETURN TO GOTHICUS - IN HD
- You are one of the immortal king’s sons. Survive a war, escape from prison, and travel across your realm to save everything!
- Enter Gothicus' dark fantasy atmosphere with high-definition graphics, optimized for iPhone 4.
DUNGEON HUNTER LEVELS UP!
- Enjoy the same addictive hack 'n slash gameplay with new finely tuned controls and save system.
- An open world 5 times bigger than before with more enemies, more areas, more quests and more hours of enjoyment.
- 3 difficulty levels, all of which can be unlocked by finishing the game once.
DEEP CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM
- Choose among 3 character classes with 2 specializations each and improve your character with dozens of different skills.
- Hundreds of unique items to collect, including melee and ranged weapons, that will impact your character’s look and skills.
Post a Comment
Got something to add?