Painkiller Redemption is now available on Steam for the amazingly low price of $4.49- a great deal for a lot of action. Now, technically this is an expansion pack but here's the thing- it's stand alone. You don't need to have any of the previous 'Killers installed to play- you also get quite the bang for your buck:
About the game
The kingdom of heaven is threatened by a ruthless army from hell. Two champions, Daniel and Belial, who we already know as the two previous heroes of the series, combine their forces and join the never-ending battle between good and evil.
- Standalone Add-On
- 7-10 hours playtime
- Transform yourself into a demon once you've collected enough souls!
- Use the occult powers of tarot cards
- More than 6,000 enemies and up to 1,000 monsters on all of the 6 new maps
- Easy to use map editor for your very own Painkiller experience
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack
Add to that that Steam is having a 10% off sale on the game right now and you've got a nic e little deal there- that's .50 people! Two quarters!!!